NHL '08

cb

Anybody have a chance to play NHL '08 yet? I bought it today and it's by far (in my opinion) the most realistic (and fun!) hockey game I've ever played. Much improved over last year, the A.I. is greatly improved and the game-play is spectacular.

Any other thoughts about the game?

yeah i got 07 last year, i thougt it was amazing... and i downloaded 08 demo off live, and the skating is unbelievable!!! i plan on getting for christmas!!! 2k8 is the worst game ever...

Take Two Sports is horrible. I downloaded the demo for NBA 2K8 on live and it was absolutely horrible. The hockey games they make are crap as well... Kind of like everything else.

I wish a game like the "The Show" would come to 360 instead of the crappy MLB 2K series.

Meanwhile, I have NHL 08 and I love it. Haven't tried online yet either.

Question to anyone who has 08 for the 360:

I have been playing around on rookie mode, after getting my *** handed to me on the other levels. I have noticed that the 360 controlled teams do not change their lines, even when set to auto. Anyone else have this happen to them?

i have the pc version of 08 and altough ea did little to the game it still feels different than 07. goalies are WAY better than last year and im getting realistic stats. theres alot of mixed feelings about the pc version but ive enjoyed it so far

this is actully the first year in the last 3 where NHL 08 has rated higher than 2k8 at all the major gaming sires. 08 made a huge leap this year. Only thing I don't like about 08 are the rosters 2k8 has more accurate rosters. They are made by the old nhl modder Ouzer if any of you were around awhile back and remember his name.

Archived