Total Classics 1956 has been released!

Jim825

I finished putting the final touches on the Total Classics 1956 conversion mod today and it is now complete. Everything has been packaged up and the .RAR file (all 398 megabytes) is being uploaded now.

I sent Trues an e-mail and a PM letting him know that the file is on its way and can be posted when he gets a chance.

If one of the admins is going to take care of posting the mod, I also uploaded a screen shot (.jpg file) and a description of the mod (.txt file) to the FTP site that can be used on the mod's download page.

Look for the mod soon in the Total Conversion Mods section and enjoy your visit back to the 50's! :)

Thanks to all those who provided material and support for the mod.

Please post any questions or comments on the mod in the Classics forum here on MVPMods.

Nice work guys.

Was you able to use my audio?

Yes I was. Thanks a lot. AlexTony sent me the updated audio files the other day and I included them with the mod (and they'll be in TC8 as well when it gets released).

I downloaded it and played it. Great work guys. The black sleeves look good on most of the teams. I love the music, several Elvis selections. Thanks again for your hard work-time for me to donate to this site again.

I just played a game with the Brooklyn Dodgers, and I'm amazed by everything, I'm loving the music. I never played the other season mods 'cause they never appealed to me, but with all the stories my grandparents told me about the Dodgers and Yankees I was looking forward to playing with the Dodgers. I just played four games in a row, I'm addicted, can't thank you guys enough for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Question, Is there anyway I could install patch 2 without messing anything up? I forgot to install it and now I'm twenty games deep and don't want to start over and the stuttering is aggravated me.

Question, Is there anyway I could install patch 2 without messing anything up? I forgot to install it and now I'm twenty games deep and don't want to start over and the stuttering is aggravated me.

When you install the patch, it expects the default files to be present (rosters, etc.). You would have to copy the modified TC1956 files someplace, copy the default MVP2005 files into your TC1956 folder, install the patch and then copy the TC1956 files back.

Does that make sense?

Archived