how to save stats for players & teams after updating dynasty

forEvErYankEE87

I am trying to update rosters through a progressing dynasty, but i cant seem to do this while retaining all of the statistics that accumulate overtime whether its player stats, team records etc... pretty much all stats in general

i followed these steps from read me of the exporter/importer:

"If you want to update the rosters in your dynasty, you should follow the following steps:

1. Put the .dat files from the rosters into your Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datadatabase folder

2. Start a new dynasty.

3. Run the exporter. This will create all of the files that you need.

4. Now if you want to load a saved game or sim the entire season, or whatever do it now.

5. Then run the importer.

This seems to work so much better than just importing the .dat files from the rosters."

However whenever I put the dat files that represent the latest rosters i desire for my dynasty to the database and then create a new dynasty, export that then load my in progress dynasty and import previously exported in memory-dats, all the data from my in progress resets to 0, although the roster structure did update correctly.

I would appreciate advice on how to successfully update the roster structure of a progressing dynasty while retaining all its data.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

OK digging deep in that exporter/importer thread from Ty(pg 23)

I managed to fuse an update of rosters and dynasty stats, however now i am getting random crashes when simming games? i assume its some roster issue, most likely with players previously on the DL before roster update

anybody know how to remedy these crashes who also updated their dynasty rosters?

TIA

Archived