Yes Network and TBS overlays Complete!

Trues

They're semi-authentic. I used the logos and color schemes but they're in the foxbar style.

With the runner PIP the way it I think the bar is the best option for now.

You can get them in the downloads section now.

Enjoy!

damn you work fast.

As always excellent job.

At this rate you'll have all teams done by the end of May.

PS: we must figure out a way to move the diamond inlay someday!

Great job, but I didn't know the TBS SuperStation overlay was really like that on TV.

Could you make an MLB On Fox overlay like the YES Network one and make the TBS one more like TBS?

hmm.. for TBS, he used the correct colors and logo...

he said it's a bar format without the diamond because we are limited to that for now.

tbs-screen.jpg

You should read his post on the subject: His Post

as soon as i get my rosters set i'm going to get the tbs one, i like the bar idea any way, mostly all other channels use the bar except tbs (to my knowledge any way) any way looks great cant wait to use it

Love the YES Overlay, but is there any way to get the pitch type back? I like to know what pitch I'm being thrown by the CPU..possible?

Thanks Trues!

Love the YES Overlay, but is there any way to get the pitch type back? I like to know what pitch I'm being thrown by the CPU..possible?

Thanks Trues!

Well, you can always use the pitch history feature.

The pitch history is a cool feature, but it's not much use having to press a button every time you want to know what it was.

No problem Trues, whenever you get some time. Thanks a lot man. :D

Trues,

Thank you so much for your overlays. I have dowloaded ALL of them.

Personally, I like the fact that all of your overlays are in the "foxbar" style. Less clutter on the screen in my opinion.

2 quick questions/requests:

1. Is it possible for you to reissue some of your other overlays (FSN, NESN, Comcast, WGN) with the pitch type REMOVED. I know the previous poster wanted you to put that back in but I really like it removed.

If not, can you clue me in on how I could remove it myself?

2. Will you be working on "complete" overlays. That is, overlays that have the network logo in the pitch selection menu, replay scenes, batter walk-up graphics, etc.? I know it would probably be a lot of work, and I am totally satisfied with the overlays you have already released but I'm just wondering if you were considering this.

Thanks again.

Archived