Arizona - worst fans in sports?

Sean O

Wow still shocked yall didn't sellout. Didn't see the game but saw replays. I saw a fan throw a bottle at milton bradley once but that was different. I like what he did at second base, take the guy out, it's a damn playoff game! I remember last year when Nancy Drew got caught at home last year against mets. Not an once of aggression like he was praying to avoid LoDuca.

The play was very much legal and a **** call. He popped up on his slide like anyone would.

No, he popped up AT the fielder while leading with his forearm. That's not a pop-up slide - that's going out of your way to interfere with the fielder's ability to make a play.

The umpires have screwed a couple things up, but that wasn't one of them. Easy call to make and they nailed it.

Dont let a few bad seeds ruin or make a fanbase look bad. Trust me I know all about it being a Philly fan (except the Sixers cause I dont like basketball).

I mean we got a bad rep for booing Santa Claus but more then 85% of the people who talk about that dont know the truth of what really took place with that situation. First of all the guy in the Santa costum was drunk and acting like an idiot and thats why he got booed. We are also known for throwing a few batteries ourselfs (J.D. Drew). We all cheered when Michael Irvin was strechered out of the Vet due to that sorry playing surface ( Eagles fans will never show any graditude to the Dallas Cowboys so there is no use arguing because we'll amitt it was wrong and just tell you , who cares).

I mean I dont think D-Backs fans are bad at all, I understand the frustration when your team is'nt doing so well but I would'nt go as far as saying they have a bad fanbase. The way I look at it is like this, if your known for having horrible fans well that just tells me your fans are passionate but I am in no way condoning the few bad seeds.

No, he popped up AT the fielder while leading with his forearm. That's not a pop-up slide - that's going out of your way to interfere with the fielder's ability to make a play.

The umpires have screwed a couple things up, but that wasn't one of them. Easy call to make and they nailed it.

You've obviously been watching baseball only during the recent pansy-*** years. That was a good baseball play and a horrible call by the ump.

Anymore baseball is getting too watered down and boring. No hard slides, pitch counts, relievers, no day-nite double headers, clubhouses - not dugouts, the DH, injuries that involve fingernails, not cheering, no throwing of anything near or around the field, etc.

You have more fun at home not at the game.

You've obviously been watching baseball only during the recent pansy-**** years. That was a good baseball play and a horrible call by the ump.

Anymore baseball is getting too watered down and boring. No hard slides, pitch counts, relievers, no day-nite double headers, clubhouses - not dugouts, the DH, injuries that involve fingernails, not cheering, no throwing of anything near or around the field, etc.

You have more fun at home not at the game.

So you're of the mind that if someone doesn't get hurt, what's the point in playing? There's a big difference in a hard, legal slide and haphazardly throwing your body around the basepaths. Upton was pissed off because his "pansy-***" got hit by a pitch, and he took it out on the double play. It was cheap, and he got called for it.

You've obviously been watching too little baseball and spending too much time in the pool with the other idiot DBacks fans. Get it together.

"I'm not scared of plastic bottles," Rockies left fielder Matt Holliday said. "I lift weights for a reason. In case mayhem breaks out at the field and they start throwing stuff, I've got muscles."

I wouldn't throw anything at Holliday.

Archived