models.big

MilkmanAnt

Why do some people in MVP (i.e Johnny Damon, Alex Gonzalez) faces are messed up?? It isnt regular. What could be the problem??? I think it's the models.big but idk. I'd appreciate help.

This issue depends on what set of rosters you're using and what models.big you're running to go along with that.

So which ones are you using?

IDK i havent installed any individually

So I'm assuming yo've got the default one by EA then? If you're using KG's Standard rosters, you shouldn't run into any mismatched faces with that models.big.

Do you have the 07 mod installed?

Does anyone else know what can be the prob.?

I pretty much narrowed it down for you just like the other guys would too :wink:

Easiest way is if you contact KG and see if he can support you.

Good luck :)

Well I fixed my previous problem, all I had to do was set the player detail to high in video options lol......but now I installed some cyberfaces with eagraph.

Some werent compressed so I compressed them suing bigUI. But some older orl, ord and fsh files in models.big uncompressed by itself and whenever I try to compress it, I'm forced to close bigGUI due to error.

The three 046 files (Posada) for example....when I went to edit Posada, it crashed. How can I fix this problem?? I would appreciate help.

Well I fixed my previous problem, all I had to do was set the player detail to high in video options lol......but now I installed some cyberfaces with eagraph.

Some werent compressed so I compressed them suing bigUI. But some older orl, ord and fsh files in models.big uncompressed by itself and whenever I try to compress it, I'm forced to close bigGUI due to error.

The three 046 files (Posada) for example....when I went to edit Posada, it crashed. How can I fix this problem?? I would appreciate help.

Install using kraw's TiT instead. It compresses the files and everything for you so that you're ready to go :wtg:

so put the entire models.big or export the messed up files and import it back with tit?

You install the faces with the TiT so you don't have to use EA Graph and BigGui

I used tit and when it says compressing....an error pops up which closes it.

Corrupt face file maybe? Try downloading the same cyberface again so you get a fresh set of files for that specific face.

Archived