Kraw did it

Yankee4Life

Chuck Norris tears can cure cancer, unfortunately Chuck never cries.

Chuck Norris sells his pee in cans, also known as Red Bull.

Chuck is the only person that has finished tetris.

The Bermuda Triangle was a square but Chuck Norris destroyed a corner with a kick.

I would have had 10,000 if I didnt get banned like 10 times lol.

I remeber that list too.

and now that i think about it, wasnt each time supposed to be permanent. damn your lucky they let you back in

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now known as The Islands.

Chuck Norris doesn't have hair on his testicles, because hair does not grow on steel.

Chuck Norris has a pet kitten.....every night for a snack.

Chuck Norris beat Guitar Hero playing the drums. On Expert.

Chuck Norris secretely sleeps with all women once a month. They all bleed as a result.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you

Chuck Norris once shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants

Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not been with Chuck Norris.

God said, "Let there be light!" Chuck Norris said, "Now, say PLEASE"

Moses was the only person notified before Chuck Norris relieved himself in the Atlantic Ocean.

Chuck Norris has no sperm; just microscopic white ninjas with one objective: seek and destroy.

Chuck Norris is suing Bubble Tape for their saying "Six feet of Fun," claiming this is the slogan given to his penis in the year 1940.

Chuck Norris's family threw him a surprise birthday party once.......once.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch; he decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

In Pamplona Spain, the people run from the bulls; the bulls run from Chuck Norris.

Archived