TIT Versions

MilkmanAnt

Sorry shouldve worded it better....i.e. there's a 2.2 that installs an single fsh portrait.

I want to know if there's a TIT version that can do that with an individual dat or hdr file. Not the one that installs .rar files.

Sorry shouldve worded it better....i.e. there's a 2.2 that installs an single fsh portrait.

I want to know if there's a TIT version that can do that with an individual dat or hdr file. Not the one that installs .rar files.

You can put TiT in expert mode, but dat or hdr files are tricky because the same file names for dat or hdr files occur twice in MVP and they are very different files

Installed files

spch_pbpstdnmhdr.big files needs to be in stdnmhdr

cdspch_pbpstdnmdat.big files needs to be in stdnmdat

spch_pbptnamehdr.big files needs to be in pbp-tnamehdr

cdspch_pbptnamedat.big files needs to be in pbp-tnamedat

spch_patnamehdr.big files needs to be in pa-tnamehdr

cdspch_patnamedat.big files needs to be in pa-tnamedat

With the Release of RC11 to old Installer Thingy has been retired

You can install anything you want with TiT without needing to select an archive file.

Create a folder inside the folder TiT is in called "install". Dump whatever files you want to install in that folder

copy or rename TiT.exe" to "TiT_expert.exe"

when you run "TiT_expert.exe" it will install all the files in the folder "install" just like the standard TiT would (Yes TiT.ini support included)

But unlike the standard TiT it will not delete the "install" folder when finished

Archived