you know what this place needs

DoubleD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me....he isnt

I know, it was a joke. It's just an old Jewish tradition to think that everyone is really possibly Jewish. Never mind. :?

what we need............ Menorahs everywhere
Ummm... right. You go ahead and do that now.

I know, it was a joke. It's just an old Jewish tradition to think that everyone is really possibly Jewish. Never mind. :?

Ummm... right. You go ahead and do that now.
and that menorah comment was a joke....directed as ronmexico, i hadn't refreshed before i clicked the reply burron so i didn't see that he posted and we posted at the same time. It was meant to be right after his comment (Ron's). Every holiday season, around this time, i make little comments to Ron about the Jewish Religion. Its kinda making fun of it, but not totally, sorta thing. Its just a joke that helps fuel our love hate relationship. He loves me and i Hate him..... BooYa

and that menorah comment was a joke....directed as ronmexico, i hadn't refreshed before i clicked the reply burron so i didn't see that he posted and we posted at the same time. It was meant to be right after his comment (Ron's). Every holiday season, around this time, i make little comments to Ron about the Jewish Religion. Its kinda making fun of it, but not totally, sorta thing. Its just a joke that helps fuel our love hate relationship. He loves me and i Hate him..... BooYa

Edited due to proper chilling.

Its kinda making fun of it, but not totally, sorta thing.
"Kinda"? For your your own good, please refrain from that stuff.

Also, it's Judaism, not "the Jewish religion." Don't make me call it the Christian religion.

Happy festivus....

<------------

(If anyone can even guess what my avatar is you get a stadium designed by me personally... I am that confident that no one will know.)

I think i know what it is. In the compressed uniform files, you know the ASLV. I think it's a zoomed in shot of it

Archived