2008 Yankees Stadium

GEOLINK

With it's last year in regular play will any modder's add in the new advertisements and banners around the stadium *like the 2008 Yankees Stadium All Star Game banner atop the scoreboard*?

speaking ahead of myself, will we ever see the new Yankees Stadium in MVP Baseball 2005?

No one can add the new banners and advertisements for Yankee Stadium 2008 because the season has not started yet. Whoever makes this mod has to see where the signs are, what the new ones are and what to replace. No one knows this right now. If I were to bet, you could see an updated Yankee Stadium from someone in April or May.

As for the new Yankee Stadium, like you say, you are getting ahead of yourself. Nothing can be done until April, 2009.

No one can add the new banners and advertisements for Yankee Stadium 2008 because the season has not started yet. Whoever makes this mod has to see where the signs are, what the new ones are and what to replace. No one knows this right now. If I were to bet, you could see an updated Yankee Stadium from someone in April or May.

As for the new Yankee Stadium, like you say, you are getting ahead of yourself. Nothing can be done until April, 2009.

excatly thats why i said "speaking ahead of myself" cause i knew someone would write that im way ahead of myself.

also i think the banner of the All-Star Game atop of the scoreboard has been in Yankee Stadium since August-Sept.

I'm sure a mock-up can be made in advance, some of my old All-Star Baseball games have "new" ballparks that were in the game before their construction was complete. Of course they won't be 100% accurate but they can get done sooner. Actually, someone is making the Nationals' new ballpark right now, I think it's the same guy that updated Trues' Wrigley field.

Archived