The strangest or oddest thing you've ever seen

Yankee4Life

- I found a site once that was trying to sell a like 100 US$ video about chicks farting. There was even a poll like "Why does chicks farting arouse you?"

Options included "Because it's strange" among other things. Definitely.... one of my strangest moments on the web.

- One time a buddy and I found a prosthetic leg on the side of the road. It was from the mid-thigh down. It was really strange because it seemed to be a $20 prosthesis- no knee or ankle joint, cheap look, no toes just a generic foot shape. Needless to say it gave us hours of entertainment.

- The absolute weirdest thing I ever found was something I not only didn't want, but almost made me sick. I was bike riding along and saw something in the road, which at first I thought was a snake. It turns out to be a large, long turd. Flies were buzzing all around it, landing and taking off, so think about that next time a fly is bothering you. This turd was almost 2 feet long and it was all in a line. So not only did the turd donor drop his pants in the middle of the road, he walked while depositing it. It's almost impressive if you think about it.

- I watched a guy wearing an expensive suit, in his pretty little Mercedes, trim his nose hair while stopped at a red light. I considered hitting him lightly just to watch him miss by an inch and stab himself in the eye.

- I saw Spider-Man driving a 1987 Volvo station wagon. It was mid-July a couple years ago and I looked over at the car next to me and the guy was wearing a Spider-Man outfit, complete with mask. It was about 3pm on a hot sunny day. I have no plausible explanation.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if any of you guys know what a whirley bird is, you know the thing on top of houses that turns and helps pull the heat out of the attic. Well about 3 years ago me and my best friend were riding around, and I kid you not, we saw a car that had one cut into the roof. One of the funniest things I ever saw. The only thing it was missing was the trash bag over it.

I was debating on posting this, but now that its up, yeah this is the nastiest thing I've ever seen.

Heh, chocolate mousse.

jt1a10_mousse_e.jpg

I don't think I've ever thrown up in my life, so I wasn't surprised when I didn't throw up watching that. Not even close.

Heh, chocolate mousse.

jt1a10_mousse_e.jpg

I don't think I've ever thrown up in my life, so I wasn't surprised when I didn't throw up watching that. Not even close.

lol, thanks for that :D

You need to all watch the reaction videos...but not the video itself. ;)

I remember watching a "2 girls" reaction video with comic Robert Kelly , he threw up...and there's one on youtube with Kermit the Frog reacting to the video. Hilarious stuff.

I am reading all you say about this "two girls one cup" and "two girls one whatever" and the reactions you all had and I still am not going to go and do a search to find out what you mean. I'll avoid this like I do Red Sox fans I see in real life. :lol:

I am reading all you say about this "two girls one cup" and "two girls one whatever" and the reactions you all had and I still am not going to go and do a search to find out what you mean. I'll avoid this like I do Red Sox fans I see in real life. :lol:
Smart choice Y4L :wink: . Its some pretty nasty stuff.

Archived