The strangest or oddest thing you've ever seen

Yankee4Life

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not pretty nasty... its extremely nasty to the max... they do the unthinkable and gets you to wonder why you would combine the things that the do. yuck :eew:

that turd looked like ice cream to me. I'm telling you, that stuff was the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life

2 girls 1 cup

I saw maybe 3 seconds of it, that was enough to utterly gross me out. I shudder to think what else went on in that video.

I've also heard about some video called 'pain olympics' or something, I'm sure you all have heard about or seen it. I guarantee you I will never watch it.

btw, abc you spelled steroids wrong while attempting to make fun of someone elses' spelling issues

I saw maybe 3 seconds of it, that was enough to utterly gross me out. I shudder to think what else went on in that video.

I've also heard about some video called 'pain olympics' or something, I'm sure you all have heard about or seen it. I guarantee you I will never watch it.

btw, abc you spelled steroids wrong while attempting to make fun of someone elses' spelling issues

BME Pain Olympics, its being chopping their hoo hahs off, and that's still not close to gross compared to some of the things ive seen lol, well its pretty close

The worst video I have ever seen is the pain olympics.

WHAT.

THE.

F*CK?!?!

Can that POSSIBLY be real?

I mean seriously wtf?!!? Can you even continue to live after doing something like that to yourself?

WTF!?!?!

After that, 2girls1cup is like watching Finding Nemo.

WHAT.

THE.

F*CK?!?!

Can that POSSIBLY be real?

I mean seriously wtf?!!? Can you even continue to live after doing something like that to yourself?

WTF!?!?!

After that, 2girls1cup is like watching Finding Nemo.

He was probably on some sort of drug.

Archived