Problem getting game to run ....

Hollywood165561

I installed the game but when I try to run it from a disc I keep getting an error saying that the disc is not found in the drive , but I can see it on my computer .

Then I tried creating a virtual mount with the files MVP2005_CD2.mdf and than MVP2005_CD2.mds using Magic ISO but when I click on the rungame or mvp2005 .exe's I get a not a valid win32 application error . I'm on windows xp if that helps and I tried copy/pasting the DrvMgt.dll file to System 32 and that didn't fix the error . Any ideas ? Thanks

Then I tried creating a virtual mount with the files MVP2005_CD2.mdf and than MVP2005_CD2.mds using Magic ISO but when I click on the rungame or mvp2005 .exe's I get a not a valid win32 application error . I'm on windows xp if that helps and I tried copy/pasting the DrvMgt.dll file to System 32 and that didn't fix the error . Any ideas ? Thanks
by saying that you wont get much help. we don't talk about that here.

I'm sorry , I didn't realize that talking about an illegal iso of a 3 year old game that you can't find in retail anymore was a touchy subject . I guess the support forum is for talk about editing MLB and Minor Leagaue affiliate licenced players , photos , names , etc. , team trademarks and television licenced material so people don't have to buy any more baseball games , my bad .

Hollywood165561, you can find the rules for the site here. I would recommend them as the first point of call for any new member.

Reading them should help you understand what's accepted and not accepted here.

Thanks.

I'm sorry , I didn't realize that talking about an illegal iso of a 3 year old game that you can't find in retail anymore was a touchy subject . I guess the support forum is for talk about editing MLB and Minor Leagaue affiliate licenced players , photos , names , etc. , team trademarks and television licenced material so people don't have to buy any more baseball games , my bad .

Hmm I sensing some Sarcasm :evil:

Archived