Shea Stadium mstadium files

MrDudleyDoWright

Do you think any stadium modder can ship over the mstadium files that are in the sheaday.big file? I'm having a huge problem with mine, i'm getting that "O is not supported" message. I heard that, if i were to get one from a stadium modder, it will work for me. Thank You

Do you think any stadium modder can ship over the mstadium files that are in the sheaday.big file? I'm having a huge problem with mine, i'm getting that "O is not supported" message. I heard that, if i were to get one from a stadium modder, it will work for me. Thank You

hey i believe you need the zmod plugin oif tool. the same thing happened to me. install that and it should work.

hey i believe you need the zmod plugin oif tool. the same thing happened to me. install that and it should work.

I am so fed up with this ****, i download the zmod oif plugin and it still doesnt work. I try to put the oif file im Zmod1, like the tutorial says, and still, it tells me that the file isnt a Z3D file. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Dude you gotta import it first as an oif file. You need the oif plugin for zmod1. Get ready to lose some hair hahaha. Man it hasn't even gotten hard yet.

Good luck it's always good to see people taking the initiative.

ok, biggui is a bad idea for beginners because it corrupts the file if you don't know what you are doing.

Your o file is probably corrupt. I dunno it could be a lot things. A lot of people pm because they didn't download correct version of the tools. If you are using an older version of oifttool or ordtools then you may have problems.

Use Eazip! You don't have to worry about corruption.

ok, biggui is a bad idea for beginners because it corrupts the file if you don't know what you are doing.

Your o file is probably corrupt. I dunno it could be a lot things. A lot of people pm because they didn't download correct version of the tools. If you are using an older version of oifttool or ordtools then you may have problems.

Use Eazip! You don't have to worry about corruption.

Yes! Eazip worked, like you did in the video. I guess I have to follow, instead of going my own ways on some things. Thanks man, and great job on the tutorial.

Archived