Heath Ledger Found Dead!

GEOLINK

Guess the Batman flick will be his last performance or that movie he was filming recently... if they find another actor to fill in the role or just cancel the project.

Regardless of your politics or your morals or what-have-you, he was phenomenal in Brokeback Mountain. His Joker is going to eclipse Nicholson completely.

A shame. I really wanted that Gilliam movie to get made too.

SHOCKED!!!! I have been looking forward to seeing The Dark Knight since the end of Batman Begins. When Heath was announced as playing the the Joker I was skepticle, but after seeing the trailer and press pics it looked as though it would be his finest role. RIP.

The shock factor of this reminds me of when Phil Hartman was murdered. This puts a black cloud on The Dark Knight. I read on batman-on-film.com that Heath locked himself in a hotel room for a month to gear up for the role. If anyone has seen The Machinist, Christian Bale (Batman) lost an extreme amount of weight to portray his charachter Trevor Reznick. From everything Ive been reading about Legder, he went to same lengths but on a psychological level. I'll reserve judgement into what killed him until the autopsy. Filming for The Dark Knight wrapped up 11/11/07, so I find it hard to swallow that Heath's death was as a result of him playing the Joker. But, I guess, that question reallly can't be answered now.

wow, this is a shock. I was really looking forward to The Dark Knight, and it's a shame to know that it will be his last role. Granted he went out with a bang, but he was such a promising actor that we can only wonder how many great roles he could've played.

That movie gained a cult following after his death. TDK will hopefully do the same

Batman already has a cult following and TDK was gearing up to be one of, if not, the biggest summer release this year. If your saying that Heath's death might bring more people out to see it, then you might be right. But, comparing the two movies and the two actors is off IMO. Anyways, TMZ posted this clip from an interview.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1387524799

....kinda weird.

That movie gained a cult following after his death. TDK will hopefully do the same

Wow. You always know the right thing to say. Heath Ledger dies, and you're hoping that The Dark Knight will have a cult following because of it.

Call from home

Did you hear the news?

Heath Ledger died today

A bunch of pills and a hotel room

Urge to tell others nearly unbearable

Credit or debit?

Heath Ledger died today

Wow. You always know the right thing to say. Heath Ledger dies, and you're hoping that The Dark Knight will have a cult following because of it.

At least he went out on a role like the Joker. Raul Julia had to go out on fscking Street Fighter: The Movie.

Archived