mlb 2k8 videos

kumala

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably another anti anything that isnt mvp baseball guy.

anyways, watched the videos and looks like they made last years game (graphically) all over again, which isn't a bad thing, that is if gameplay is improved on.

Does it bother anyone else that Big Papi has a batting glove in his rear pocket, while he is at bat and already wearing two batting gloves?

And the wind effect is way over done. Those jerseys are going distractingly nuts.

Yeah...he's not the only one who wears a batting glove in his back pocket while up to bat...

On a somewhat relevant note, I used to have an extra batting glove in my back pocket when I was up to bat. It's a comfort thing, IMO. I think it's that it gives the "wallet feel".....

one thing I noticed, especially on the Jeter homerun video, the play by play is awful. I hope they fix that before it's released, b/c otherwise I may have to play the game on mute.

one thing I noticed, especially on the Jeter homerun video, the play by play is awful. I hope they fix that before it's released, b/c otherwise I may have to play the game on mute.

You mean you haven't already done so for real MLB on ESPN broadcasts?

You mean you haven't already done so for real MLB on ESPN broadcasts?

The Reds don't get much ESPN love, but the games I do watch that aren't the Reds, are usually on mute.

david-ortiz-celebration.jpg

:shrug:

Well how about that. I stand corrected. Instead of a vote towards stupidity, I say kudos on the small details... like big papi's third glove.

That's three more gloves than Mark Grace used to bring to the plate.

ok i just realized how lazy 2k is... they still have the diamondbacks portraits with players wearing the purple hat. wtf? i guess you can slack off since you are the only baseball game on the 360...

LOL yah they even have some major MLB players from portraits dating from 2004.

even AJ Burnett doesn't have a right portrait and he's been in the league for like wha? 10 years?

Anyone notice there's one new feature being added to the game, but IGN said they could not discuss it yet?

I'm guessing create a team or something similar to the road to the show.

[align=center]Bottom Line Is..

2K will never even come close to what EA did. From the laziness in portrait updates, to climbing the wall every play to rob a homer, 2K will never get it. Sorry, TakeTwo, but you should Take A Seat.[/align]

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

[align=center]Bottom Line Is..

2K will never even come close to what EA did. From the laziness in portrait updates, to climbing the wall every play to rob a homer, 2K will never get it. Sorry, TakeTwo, but you should Take A Seat.[/align]

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

You're a year too late buddy, shouldve said that when 2K7 came out.

Take A Seat

Archived