mlb 2k8 videos

kumala

You're really judging a brand new DEMO of a game by four clips and a couple of screen shots? You seriously have to be joking right?

All that's left is a personal experience, if a game looks like it plays awful and it looks awful (not my opinion), it will be awful.

All I can tell from the vids and the screenshots is that they sacrificed a lot of visual for performance. I'm hoping it's locked at 60FPS and that what has made it successful hasn't changed for the worse.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're really judging a brand new DEMO of a game by four clips and a couple of screen shots? You seriously have to be joking right?

if i was joking why would i be posting what i said? i played 2k7 last year and im telling you 2k8 is not going to miraculously change the entire face... it looks exactly the same but this year they slacked off on the faces but hopefully they did go up to 60fps because to my knowledge they have to down grade the graphics in order to go to 60fps. home runs are still the same... and yes i am judging the game base off those clips. you want to know why? because they are in game clips!!! dont expect any extraordinary changes to the due date. all im doing is stating my opinion. nothing more...

Totally agree. I can see the lesser known players looking like poo, but A-Rod, Jeter, and now Aramis Ramirez all look like the intern was left to do it. But, I can look pass the faces as long as the game itself is good.

Well at least in 2k7 Nook Logan had a good face. Too bad he doesn't have a home yet :(

Archived