Smash Mouth MVP! Online League!

MrDudleyDoWright

Well, as you probably already know from a previous post TruBluBrewCrew posted, there is an online league called Smash Mouth MVP.

And this league is run by the same guy who also runs Smash Mouth Madden. And both of them are really working well. Now, Smash Mouth MVP needs owners. The spots that are open are

Oakland Athletics

Cincinnati Reds

Here are some things you need to meet before you join

1) Must have aim messenger.

2) Must have all required league files downloaded & Installed & Ready To Go.

3) Must have a high speed connection.

4) Must be able to play by the leagues schedule.

5) Must read and abide by league rules.

6) Must be able to host.

If you are interested, just contact me on my aim (DudleyDoWright5) or saldo2004, hillsidesmoker, iTsPOdS PadsJT, or the commish GreenBayGuru.

Link

SmashMouth MVP

• 5 months later...

Well, it's been a good season so far, the league is going very smoothly (after what happened last year). We have a few open spots.

Oakland A's

Colorado Rockies

Florida Marlins

Link

www.smashmouthmvp.net

If you are interested, just contact me on my aim (DudleyDoWright5) or saldo2004, hillsidesmoker, iTsPOdS PadsJT, or the commish GreenBayGuru..

the a's, marlins, and rockies are available if anyone is interested. If so, contact me on aim.

I am interested. I have the mvp 2005 but I dont know how to play online.

Here's just an in-depth read about how to join

Alright, well, the league im in is called Smashmouthmvp. It's a league with all 30 teams and all of the divisions including the Wild Card races. We go by a 60 game schedule, 3 games a week. It's like playing a 3-game series with one team. Then when all the games are finished or we reach the deadline for that specific week, we advance to the next week and so on. We can trade, call up people, send down people. You know all that good stuff. We have a lot of dedicated owners (right now, some are on vacation) Now, your going to need the neccesary files. Contact GreenBayGuru or itspodspadsjt so they can give you the hook up. The teams that are currently open are the A's, Marlins and Dodgers. We are already in week 8, so the team you choose already has a record.

Link

www.smashmouthmvp.net

Now, before you do anything you need to contact the guys i just mentioned, and this is what your going to need in order to join. The next will be a post from the commish in the smmvp fourms

Few more things, AIM is a must, that way you can talk to other owners trade, schedule games etc. If you cant play your weekly games, always ask for a sub to play your games for you. But dont make this a habbit, or you'll get booted. All Owners use the BSE (Box Score Extractor – Ver. 2.11. If you cannot understand how to use this tool, contact a league administrator or fellow Owner who can assist you.

We use sliders, because the game has a tendency to go a person's way time to time, so we adjust sliders before each game to make it realistic and fun so it can be a fair game.

I'd like to tell ya more, but thats not my job :lol:

Well, i hope this is enough, Hope you join, good luck and God Bless

--Dudley

That enough? :D

Archived