Mvpmods Super Bowl XLII Thread

Yankee4Life

Who will win Super Bowl XLII?  

55 members have voted

1. 1.

• New York Giants
    • New England Patriots
    • I'm pulling for whomever Kraw is pulling for because I want to play Mvp 08
    • None of the above

Raptor that's a pretty sweet sig except you need someone bringing him down. :)

I kind of just like him laying there, with the ball sitting nearby. The implied "Brady dropped the ball" is dee-lish. :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most important thing to me in all of this is... THE 72' DOLPHINS ARE STILL THE ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM! THOSE UNGRACIOUS, OLD FARTS! I was looking forward to popping champagne to hearing them suffer, since they aren't relevant anymore. Screw you Mercury Morris, Don Shula, and everyone else on that team who has whined and complained about the Patriots all year. the '07 Pats, '98 Broncos, etc., all kick the crap out of your team. If I could retroactively go back and put a salary cap in the 70's, you don't go 17-0, or 18-0.

I conclude my rant.

The most important thing to me in all of this is... THE 72' DOLPHINS ARE STILL THE ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM! THOSE UNGRACIOUS, OLD FARTS! I was looking forward to popping champagne to hearing them suffer, since they aren't relevant anymore. Screw you Mercury Morris, Don Shula, and everyone else on that team who has whined and complained about the Patriots all year. the '07 Pats, '98 Broncos, etc., all kick the crap out of your team. If I could retroactively go back and put a salary cap in the 70's, you don't go 17-0, or 18-0.

I conclude my rant.

Exactly...they pop champagne and hold glamorous parties whenever teams are no longer undefeated. Stop being so selfish about the record and show some respect to whatever team goes undefeated (if they do...) :loco:

Exactly...they pop champagne and hold glamorous parties whenever teams are no longer undefeated. Stop being so selfish about the record and show some respect to whatever team goes undefeated (if they do...) :loco:

I agree that the '72 Dolphins may be a bunch of grumpy old men, but I just didn't want that team to break the record.

:attention: Sarcasm alert :attention:

I'm not sure if it's too late or anything but I think the Pats will beat the Giants and by a lot. The Pats have been scoring a lot of points and the Giants defense isn't that good. They won't be able to stop the high powered offense. You got Moss and you got Brady. They won't be able to touch Brady and he'll be throwing TD's to Moss all day. The Pats will easily score 36 points and Manning will be on his back the whole game. Burress is injured and he won't be 100%. The Giants don't have Shockey and Amani is over-rated. There is nobody to step up for the Giants. Not Tyree, not Smith, not Jacobs and definately not Bradshaw or Ward.

The Giants have as much chance to win as the Mets have in getting Santana.

:twak: :twak:

If the Giants were to come out with a book about this season, what would you call it?

Archived