Mvpmods Super Bowl XLII Thread

Yankee4Life

Who will win Super Bowl XLII?  

55 members have voted

1. 1.

• New York Giants
    • New England Patriots
    • I'm pulling for whomever Kraw is pulling for because I want to play Mvp 08
    • None of the above

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the Pats were also supposed to wipe the floor with the Giants last time, and they only won by like 3 points. The Giants have done nothing but beat the odds so far, and doing it tonight will not be a surprise to me.

The way I see it, right now the Giants have nothing to lose. They've already overachieved in the playoffs and would seem like they did a good job even if they fell short tonight, but still play like there's no tomorrow. The Pats have everything riding on the line - they broke tons of records, and have a perfect record. They have everything to lose. If the Giants jump on them at the start, they can get this.

I personally give the Giants no chance at winning, I'd love to see it, but I expect this game to be over with at half time.

The Giants gave the Partiots everything they had in week 17 and still lost. Now the Patriots have video from that game and will make the necesary adjustments, and the Giants will probably do as well in this Super Bowl as they did in their last one.

I'd love to see an upset, but I just don't think it has any chance of happening. I see a 42-17 or 42-10 type game.

Yeah and you're a yankee fan...go figure.

GO PATS. Wish I could support the New York team, but....

1.) I am from New England

2.) The Giants beat my Cowboys (actually the Cowboys beat themselves but I will give it to you)

3.) I dislike both Manning brothers very much, especially Eli. Plaxico talks out of his ***, Strahan is an asshat.

4.)I want to see the Pats go 19-0 and shut Don Shula and those jerkoff 72' Dolphins players the hell up. I know they have been rooting against them all season, finally we will see a team go all the way in the 16 game era.

and thats my .02.

I'm in a conundrum, I HATE the Pats with all my heart, being a Jets fan, they're like the Dolphins except they actually win... but they're like, 300 miles away, so the likeliness of hearing jawing from them is a lot less...

I don't hate the Giants, but I will hear about this for the next year right to my face and they will have the papers and headlines for a while unless the Mets get Erik Bedard too :p

So I'm going Giants because hate for Pats > hearing it for a while. That's my rooting interest though, I'm sure the Pats have taped the entire play book for the Giants already so Pats, 28-24.

Hope I'm wrong though, it's like picking between being ruled by Stalin or Lenin, they're no great choice, or the '08 election ;)

Man does Alicia Keys look good in HD, WOOO

See, I usually think the same thing, but thos pants and her hair were absolutely hideous. Also, maybe it was her pants, but I never realized how thick she was from the waist down.

To reply what was said on this page already:

1. I'm a Jets and Mets fan but I want the Giants to win ... not because of any reason other than they are from New York. Giants 24-17 perhaps.

2. For the ill Met fan who thinks that the Met / Giant fans should just be happy we got Johan ... you kind of make it hard to be a Met fan.

3. Alicia did look good ... from the neck down. LOL ... and those dancers didn't look half bad either.

Well ... onto the game .... kickoff return for TD .... Giants 7 - 0

>> Maybe not for the TD return .... yet

Archived