Mvpmods Super Bowl XLII Thread

Yankee4Life

Who will win Super Bowl XLII?  

55 members have voted

1. 1.

• New York Giants
    • New England Patriots
    • I'm pulling for whomever Kraw is pulling for because I want to play Mvp 08
    • None of the above

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some of my game notes:

- GIANTS WON

- The way Manning got out of that pressure when they were pulling on him was amazing, and then throwing that first down pass to Tyree was even better. Probably the best play I've ever seen.

- After Tyree caught the ball, #37 was beating Tyree down for the ball. What a b*tch.

- Tom Brady ate sh*t on that last sack. DAMN.

- Belichick and the Pats are sore losers. He hit the cameraman because he couldn't get him any footage of the Giants kicking their as* before it happened.

Here are some of my game notes:

- GIANTS WON

- The way Manning got out of that pressure when they were pulling on him was amazing, and then throwing that first down pass to Tyree was even better. Probably the best play I've ever seen.

- After Tyree caught the ball, #37 was beating Tyree down for the ball. What a b*tch.

- Tom Brady ate sh*t on that last sack. ****.

- Belichick and the Pats are sore losers. He hit the cameraman because he couldn't get him any footage of the Giants kicking their as* before it happened.

- Belichick and the Pats left the field before the game was over.

- Madison's interview on Fox News after the game was very entertaining and funny.

Champagne tastes better once It's aged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'72 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I hate the Pats, but I hate the pathetic dinosaurs that comprise what's left of that '72 fins team even more.

It's official - they got surpassed, since the Pats made it to 18-0. It's so pathetic to watch those old freaks pop champagne every year. lol.

As for the game... Thank you Giants Defense for finding a way to slow Brady & Co. down long enough for Eli to get his head out... but the MVP should've been O. Umenyiora or D. Tyree. They obviously wanted it more than anyone else on the field.

Giants were out played most of the game though.

WHAT? What game were YOU watching? The Giants' Defense shut down New England from start to finish... 14 points for an 18-0 team? That's utter domination.

As a Mississippi State alum I can't stand the thought of seeing Eli "crybaby" Manning's face for the next couple months. ha!

He did, however, play a pretty good game

Archived