Mvpmods Super Bowl XLII Thread

Yankee4Life

Who will win Super Bowl XLII?  

55 members have voted

1. 1.

• New York Giants
    • New England Patriots
    • I'm pulling for whomever Kraw is pulling for because I want to play Mvp 08
    • None of the above

We need more of images like these...the people on the NYYANKEEFANS forum are using them as avatars now , and they love them!

I JUST GOT HOME!!! THE GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!!! AFTER THE GAME ME AND ABOUT 10 OF MY FRIENDS WENT AROUND THE BLOCK WITH OUR AIR HORNS AND A STEREO PLAYING WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! IT WAS GREAT. THERE WERE PEOPLE RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WE WERE JUST HIGH FIVIN AND SCREAMIN AND BLOWIN OUR AIRHORNS. CARS WERE HONKING THERE HORNS WITH GIANTS FANS POURING OUT OF THEM. WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and after watching the GoDaddy commercial at GoDaddy.com ... no wonder Fox wouldn't let it air.

LINK: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/media/play.a...ci=11526&tab=sb

"... so, I can keep my beaver safe and out-of-sight." - Danica Patrick.

I hate the dumb GoDaddy commericals, usually... but Ms Patrick sure is hot.

...and after watching the GoDaddy commercial at GoDaddy.com ... no wonder Fox wouldn't let it air.

LINK: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/media/play.a...ci=11526&tab=sb

"... so, I can keep my beaver safe and out-of-sight." - Danica Patrick.

I hate the dumb GoDaddy commericals, usually... but Ms Patrick sure is hot.

I don't like the GoDaddy commercials either, but I didn't think it was that offensive.

Well, in addition to all the beaver mentioning... it's also possible GoDaddy never wanted to air the whole thing. They probably just wanted to direct people to the site. And I'm sure it worked fairly well.

That's what they get for being cocky enough to come out with a book before playing the game.

Same thing went for the Packers and giving the players the Super Bowl tickets before their NFC Championship loss. There's such a thing called Karma and when it comes back to bite you in the ***, it can be a total *****.

Sarcasm ->

Now that a NY football team won the Super Bowl, can we start talking about a NY World Series ... or better yet, maybe we can just come out with a book too.

:loco: :lol:

Archived