Mvpmods Super Bowl XLII Thread

Yankee4Life

Who will win Super Bowl XLII?  

55 members have voted

1. 1.

• New York Giants
    • New England Patriots
    • I'm pulling for whomever Kraw is pulling for because I want to play Mvp 08
    • None of the above

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** dude, that sucks.

Hope you get better.

It sure does, and thank you for your kind words.

But.....

Knee surgery. He's recovering... AND HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO SPEND THIS MUCH TIME AT THE COMPUTER.

Raptor is right. I'm only on right now because the better half is asleep. And I should go now because it is starting to ache a bit. I'm a bit tired anyhow with all the cheering and Patriot-laughing I was doing all night. :)

You all have an excellent week and take care.

Well, even if Santana DID pitch every game for the Mets next year, they'd be 109-53*... which would still be pretty darn good, I suppose.

* - Based on Santana's lifetime winning percentage playing in the American League, facing powerful offenses with designated hitters, and having bad teams behind him. :wink:

Fixed.

also, on a side note. Did anyone else see Tom Brady snub Eli during pre-game when Eli tried to wish him luck? Eli ran by and tried to talk to him and Tom backed off and gave him a look of death as he trotted by....

serves him right!

also, on a side note. Did anyone else see Tom Brady snub Eli during pre-game when Eli tried to wish him luck? Eli ran by and tried to talk to him and Tom backed off and gave him a look of death as he trotted by....

serves him right!

I sure did. It was typical Boston sportsmanship at it's finest.

Belichick's post game interview was hilarious. He was praised for being funny and gracious during the pre-Super Bowl media days, he showed his true colors after being a loser- un-congratulatory, terse, classless Belichik, only admitting the Giants defense was "good". I am a Jets fan but I enjoyed every minute of that man's pain. What a sore loser.

lol i put 15 dollars down on this game and won 125 back.

I won nothing but satisfaction in seeing a Boston team lose. Maybe this is what it takes to turn that city's luck around again and they can get back to their losing ways.

Anyways.....this looks like a great desktop photo for the Giant fans on here. Check it out.

Archived