Compmaniac's MVP Softball Mod

Yankee4Life

I have been meaning to try Compmaniac's MVP Softball Mod for quite some time now but I have been hesitant to do so. Since I have some time while I am home, I have been thinking of trying it out again.

Here are my questions:

1. Who has tried this out and what do you think of it?

2. More importantly, was it easy to uninstall and go back to your regular roster set either from KG, Swingin Soriano or Ultimate Rosters? This is what I am most concerned about.

This mod looks fun to play but I just want to be sure before I do it. I just don't want anything left over from the mod still in the game after I am done trying it out.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry, I haven't tried out the mod... but I have often wondered what happened to Compmaniac. He posted like crazy for a long time and then seemed to disappear.

That's a good question. I would hope he comes back, he seemed to enjoy it here.

Can you direct this to another one of your MVP folders? I have like 4 backups, and it looks pretty darn cool.

I don't know if you can, but if all you got to do is back up the stuff Kraw said to do, this sounds pretty easy to go back to your regular version of the game. I am going to try it tomorrow.

I Tried it, It was good, But nothing really was changed except the ball and the bat and the name of the pitches, so i un-installed it.

I feel the same way. I tried it out today and I found it fun and frustrating and challenging. It was frustrating because you had to time those slow pitches. I liked it and I think he did a great job with it. But look here at what he said in the readme file of his mod description:

The following features are still being worked on,

as this is only a [Work in Progress] release:

1. Maximum offense

2. Almost no leadoff or stealing

3. Plain uniforms

4. New softball field

Now this here would have added more into this softball mod. I just wish compmaniac would come back and take this project up again.

Archived