Where is the nameplate location located?

HardcoreLegend

Does anyone know if they nameplates on the back of the uniforms is located somewhere in one of the hibody.o files or something like that? I wondered if someone could flatten them out so that only names with 8 letters or so are curved down and shorter everything else is squared up.

Take this graphic for example:

picture363.jpg

You can see that the 'B' and the 'K' are starting to folder over on each other. If these were controlled by a .o file, we should be able a) make them bigger and b)flatten them out so that they appear as they do in the .fsh file.

It should look like this if everything was 'cleaned up':

brockback.jpg

At the very least, it'd be nice to have the letters not warped. They can still have the curve but it'd be nice to have them look the way the actual graphic does.

Would that fix the uncentered issue too?

i would think, if they are controlled by vertices. If they are hardcoded into the game, then you can't edit this.

I know people have messed around with the various .o files (changing shape of uniforms) but I wondered if anyone found this.

Another question would be, does anyone know if the arm skin texture is controlled by vertices. IF so, could they alter it so that the skin appears futher up the arm. This would make it possible to make 'shorter' sleeves like in 50's-60's era baseball.

I messed around with it a bit. Not really much change.

I found that the texture mapping was off alittle bit but that didn't really change anything when I fixed it.

I then balanced everything out (equally spaced vertices making rectangles) and that had zero effect.

The problem with the shifting is this: It is starting the first letter one space to the left than it should. I would normally say this is because it has been shifted in the texture mapping. The problem is that in Part 50 (the letters on the back of the jersey) I can't really find anything that would agree with that.

Archived