Elmo says what?

ronmexico

"Kill..James" LMFAO
Yet again, you repeatedly show your remarkable intelligence, BrooklynNets.

Anyway, that's very weird and disturbing. America as a whole is really a weird place.

Yet again, you repeatedly show your remarkable intelligence, BrooklynNets.

Anyway, that's very weird and disturbing. America as a whole is really a weird place.

WTF? That was my reaction, is my intelligence 'remarkable'?

I just find it remarkably, well, stupid that A) you're "laughing your f***ing a** off" at that and that B) you even had to type that out for everybody, as it contributed pretty much nothing to the discussion. I'm not questioning your taste in wit, though it leaves something to be desired, just your contribution to this thread.

Also, why does everyone call me ABC with capital letters? Am I missing some inside joke or something?

I agree, abc. There are so many occasions where i'm sent funny videos on AIM, just to have the hilarity killed by someone who states the obvious in an obnoxious manner. Doing that kind of thing is not awesome.

I just find it remarkably, well, stupid that A) you're "laughing your f***ing a** off" at that and that B) you even had to type that out for everybody, as it contributed pretty much nothing to the discussion. I'm not questioning your taste in wit, though it leaves something to be desired, just your contribution to this thread.

Also, why does everyone call me ABC with capital letters? Am I missing some inside joke or something?

Are you kidding me? I was laughing pretty hard at that because it was funny. Are you also one of those people who think the original Sesame Street DVD's should come with the Parental Guidance warning that's printed on them because they aren't suitable for today's children? Its all bullshit. Learn to take things a bit lightly. Whether he was actually laughing his *** off or not, LMFAO is just an expression. And if you do think his 'taste in wit' leaves something to be desired, then you are, in fact, questioning it. Get off your god damn high horse Mahatma Ghandi.

Yet another list of things: A) I wasn't criticizing him as to his laughing, I was talking about that it's just annoying when people type "LMFAO," completely redundantly, after something, no matter whether I think it's funny or not. I found it pretty amusing, not hilarious, but other people may find it more funny, and that's not the point. The point is his useless contribution to this thread. I'm not trying to be a mod or anything, I'm just annoyed. B) Where did parental guidance on sesame street DVDs come in? Obviously I think it's BS too, that doesn't have anything to do with this, you're missing my point. C) I'm not saying "you have an awful sense of humor," I'm saying he doesn't have my sense of humor, so we differ in that, but I'm not "demanding" him to "change his awful sense of humor." D) Don't dis Ghandi.

Yet another list of things: A) I wasn't criticizing him as to his laughing, I was talking about that it's just annoying when people type "LMFAO," completely redundantly, after something, no matter whether I think it's funny or not. I found it pretty amusing, not hilarious, but other people may find it more funny, and that's not the point. The point is his useless contribution to this thread. I'm not trying to be a mod or anything, I'm just annoyed.

He was stating his opinion on the matter, that's what runs most of these forums, it just happened to come in the for of LMFAO. It's how he shows approval for a comedic situation, you shouldn't get on him for it, it's like that episode of (Friends? Seinfeld? I don't remember) but where the person says 'that's so funny' instead of laughing, and it pisses the guy off. If you're so annoyed at what he has to say, then just hit the ignore button, because I've never actually seen you agree with Brooklyn anyway, or not get on him, so maybe that's a feasible alternative.

i want one! any toy that can make death threats like that is badass.

I've got a Chuckie doll that make this Elmo look like barbie doll. Chuckie is a threatening mofo, I'll tell you that! No way I'm sending him back.

He was stating his opinion on the matter, that's what runs most of these forums, it just happened to come in the for of LMFAO. It's how he shows approval for a comedic situation, you shouldn't get on him for it, it's like that episode of (Friends? Seinfeld? I don't remember) but where the person says 'that's so funny' instead of laughing, and it **** the guy off. If you're so annoyed at what he has to say, then just hit the ignore button, because I've never actually seen you agree with Brooklyn anyway, or not get on him, so maybe that's a feasible alternative.

I've got a Chuckie doll that make this Elmo look like barbie doll. Chuckie is a threatening mofo, I'll tell you that! No way I'm sending him back.

Im sorry but with the Comments of that Elmo doll he is currently owning Chuckie unless somehow your chucking wakes you up in the middle of the night to start a convo.

Im sorry but with the Comments of that Elmo doll he is currently owning Chuckie unless somehow your chucking wakes you up in the middle of the night to start a convo.

My Chuckie would pwn this poser Elmo.....Chuckie is BAAAAAAD

Archived