MVP Baseball 08 mod for MVP Baseball 04?

GEOLINK

or am I missing something because I don't think there's alot of people out there that are still playing MVP 04.

The guy who is behind this (PirateMvp04) is doing this mod because of the scarcity of acquiring Mvp 2005 for a decent price that is not overly inflated from e-bay bids. If I remember right, this guy was having a hard time getting Mvp 05 so he had the idea of making Mvp 08 for the game he did have, Mvp 2004. I can guarantee you that a lot of people are in the same boat as him and I believe this will be as popular a download once it is done as the 08 version for Mvp 2005.

The guy who is behind this (PirateMvp04) is doing this mod because of the scarcity of acquiring Mvp 2005 for a decent price that is not overly inflated from e-bay bids. If I remember right, this guy was having a hard time getting Mvp 05 so he had the idea of making Mvp 08 for the game he did have, Mvp 2004. I can guarantee you that a lot of people are in the same boat as him and I believe this will be as popular a download once it is done as the 08 version for Mvp 2005.

Thanks Y4L for the response.

Now I understand, good for him.

Archived