should I do this trade?

JP_Frost

I don't know if it's right to post this question on this site, but I'll take my chances ;)

should I trade Magglio Ordonez and Willie Harris for Andruw Jones? Ordonez needs to be resigned next year and since he's 30, his stats will only decline after this year. Jones is a better fielder as well.

any suggestions?

yeah I know, but I'm not giving up too much? I mean...Jones is better than Ordonez, but Harris and Ordonez together are pretty good.

I think I might go for it though, just wanted to see what other thought about it.

I wouldn't do that trade. Even though I don't really like any of the players mentioned, I feel you're giving up too much for Jones. Go get a Miguel Cabrera to play RF for you instead, he's younger and a better player and I bet you could get him for Ordonez and Harris.

I traded Ordonez and Timo Perez for Jones. It working great so far. With all the changes I made to the team, I have over 7,000 points in the bank now and the only player that will ask for a big contract next season is Freddy Garcia. 8)

Archived