MVP 07: Why is preparepark.exe identified as a trojan?

Fatalah

Thanks for all your replies guys. I'm new to this, and I'm so happy I just got everything working.

I need to buy a nice PC controller now, but on the cheap. I know the 360 is the de-facto standard... I actually own a 360 so it works out.

But cheappp would be good.

Odd, I just clicked it and it worked

anyway

Please don't worry - this is false positive. Just take a look on virus name (Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Delf). LOL!

This is Win32 application developed with Borland Delphi. Nice definition! Really. By the way, Kaspersky blocked Borland Delphi compiler itself as "RootKit".

If you got alert from your antivirus please send false positive report to av developer and virus definitions database will be updated.

We already contacted F-Secure, AVG, Bitdefender, Avast, Kaspersky, they removed v2.1.7.0 from database, but added our compiler to database immediatelly after new release 3.0.0.4.

We spent less time to development and more time to contacts with AV developers. Nonsense!

Thanks for the explanation Kraw. (The link still doesn't work for me, I'm not lying!)

Anyway, MLB 2007 is really great. I can't wait to see how 2008 turns out, there are always things that need to be tweaked.

Archived