POTD bonus for February 29th

Yankee4Life

It's 12:35 am as I write this and I can't sleep. So I decided to spend some time in here with the hope that I can get back to bed. Then I saw how cold it was outside my house right now. Two degrees. Count 'em. One, two. That's it. That's insane. So what warmed me up was looking at some spring training photos and I'd thought I'd share them with you. These are especially for us suckers who are living on the east coast and Canada because we don't know any better. Enjoy them. Baseball's less than a month away. I hope you like them.

Sign some autographs.

Moments before the game starts.

Lining up to watch the action.

Running out to the field

How about a beer? (for $6.75??? Seems like a lot)

Warming up in the pen

Nice pics ... can't wait till Baseball, Summer and no more cold weather. 2 degrees is too cold. 18 degrees here at 1:51 and maybe

snow tomorrow. I want the cold (and snow) to stop .. although colder and snowier in other areas. Last time I went to a game, I paid

12 dollars for 2 hotdogs and a soda so 6.75 though high seems right. It makes sense why they don't let you take anything in with

you. All about the Benjamins. I guess you'd have to be creative at where you hide the food. Follow the money.

BTW ... I like how the first pic looks.

Archived