Requesting a Graphic Guru

Pirate

I need help for a logo for a news website that I help run. I need a promotional logo for our 2008 Election Coverage. We have a designer, but I wanted to see what you folks might be able to come up with.

There are restrictions. It must be 140 x 90 pixels and it must be 72 dpi. It also must say visually 2008 Election. We prefer words and no images. If you are willing to give it a go and get back to me quick, I just may use it on the site. Thanks.

Wow I really like the Washington Nats log... errr I mean the second one. That is pretty fine. It's actually for a real newspaper web site. That might suplant the one I loaded up.

Sounds great, just let me know of any more edits. Also, have my check made out to CASH, DR. MONEY CASH, or just have them send me a thick wad 'o bills.

And just so you know, I'm going out of town tomorrow through Saturday.

Things got a little hairy down there and I forgot about calling you, sorry. We left in a rush with a bunch of friends and encountered a few small problems with hotels and blah blah blah, so we were kinda happy to get in and get out unscathed.

So what happened with this logo thang? Did I win?

Archived