MVP 08 Release date

Yankee4Life

I got in contact with Krawhitham tonight because I am very sure that I am not the only one who is tired of these people coming in here to demand something be done because they are tired of waiting for it, Almost on a daily basis you all have seen this behavior in the Mvp 08 thread. Some of you guys don't want to even go in that thread anymore because of what's been going on.

Anyhow, this is the answer he gave me and you can take this as the gospel truth. The Mvp 2008 mod will be released for download approximately one to two weeks AFTER the pressbox photos are released.

Again, for the people who can't comprehend: The Mvp 2008 mod will be released for download approximately one to two weeks AFTER the pressbox photos are released.

We all expected the pressbox photos to be out. So did those guys! It's not their fault they can't do anything before this happens.

The way I see it is now you all have a good idea when this mod is going to be finished. I quoted Kraw word for word. There should be no more demanding for the release of this mod from this time out.

Don't even joke about the release of the mod because not everyone will know you are joking and then it will get them asking too. How about if we all just let these guys finish this and when it's finally done, not to forget to thank them for what they did?

Archived