FEENG.LOC and IGENG.LOC

Yankee4Life

That's my question I beg of you tonight. Here's my problem. I have Loclook and I would like to rename some of the names of the stadiums in the game. For example, I have Olyrunner's Rainer stadium she made a few years back and I still use it in minor league games. I am going to rename one of the minor league stadium slots to "Rainier park."

Now, I know how to do this in Loclook. I search and then I change what I need to and then save it. My question is do I change the stadium names in FEENG.LOC or do I change it in IGENG.LOC? Or do I do it in both? And what is the difference between the two LOC files?

Thank you for any help, have a good night now. I'm out of here because I can't stop sneezing. The Yankee bats and myself have something in common these days in that we both caught colds. :cry:

Not sure what's the diff but I always change everything in both.

GL with your cold. It's been going around. It must be the weather.

BTW ... have you used the search option? :loco: just kidding ... take care

cgan1203l.jpg

You got it right meteamo, that's the actual meaning of the .LOC files. :)

Thanks. But, it wasn't me. It was philthepat. Would this mean that if MVP was sold in other languages, you would have FESPA.LOC and IGSPA.LOC or FEGER.LOC and IGGER.LOC?

Anyways ... how about what Y4L asked? I thought I saw the some of the same information (ie: team names) in both files but I guess one was for in game and the other was for the screens when not playing a game. Is this right? If it is, I guess it would be best to change the text in both files then.

Archived