MLB Pressbox Photos Actually Updated!

Zach

So, I was just going through the pressbox photos. And out of the few I checked they were updated. These ones included Dan Haren, Adam Jones, Eric Bruntlett, etc. I will post a large image in a second.

Here is Adam Jones in the O's uniform.

Adam Jones

Yeah, the only disappointing thing is that you still can't access players such as Fukodome or Cueto even when you type in the url with their ID manually.

They are not done yet. I went to check out the Yankees ones and the full sized photo for Billy Traber still has him in his Washington photo and Latroy Hawkins has his Colorado one. But one encouraging sign is that Morgan Ensberg's full size photo shows him in his Yankee uniform.

How many threads are really needed saying that portraits have been updated? This is like the 5th one I've seen in the last few days.

People get all excited seeing one team done, when in fact not all teams have been completed.

They are not done yet. I went to check out the Yankees ones and the full sized photo for Billy Traber still has him in his Washington photo and Latroy Hawkins has his Colorado one. But one encouraging sign is that Morgan Ensberg's full size photo shows him in his Yankee uniform.

Traber and Hawkins are now done.

EDIT-- I just seen the Angels pics, and they are all sideways.... never seen that done before

That's strange...if you go to the St. Louis Cardinals team page on the pressbox site, and click on Lohse, you'll see him in a Cards uniform...if you click on "download full size photo", he's still a Red...why??

That's strange...if you go to the St. Louis Cardinals team page on the pressbox site, and click on Lohse, you'll see him in a Cards uniform...if you click on "download full size photo", he's still a Red...why??

Once a Red always a Red.

Archived