P.A. Stadium Announcer

jaycee20

Great site, guys! I've had some success with creating and changing some player name audio and was wondering how to modify the stadium announcer files. I was able to extract and modify them , but reinstalling them didn't work. I'm not sure if header files need to be modified or what. Any help would definitely be appreciated.

did you check out my audio tutorial?

anyhow, the pa audio is exactly the same way. but it sounds like you've kinda got a grasp on it. if the audio id already has the hdr files in the game, you shouldn't have to do it. if not, then yes you have to make those hdr files. it requires a little hex editing. look in the tutorial for details. otherwise, how are you installing them?

Thanx a lot for the response. After taking a break and going through your tutorial in a less hurredly fashion, I discovered I was trying to update the wrong header file! Things work when you don't rush. Hope to contribute once I think the results are worthy. BTW I use the BigGui to install since I work off-line and can't use TIT. Thanx again.

just back up if you use biggui or eagraph. in fact, always back up anyhow regardless of how you install. it sucks to mess something you've spent so much time on and have to start from scratch.

just back up if you use biggui or eagraph. in fact, always back up anyhow regardless of how you install. it sucks to mess something you've spent so much time on and have to start from scratch.
alguien esta online

Archived