no play New York Yankee

solo082

I think he's saying that when he tries to play as either of those teams, the screen goes blank and then exits TO Windows (i.e. the game crashes).

To help, we would need to know if you are using any mods (rosters, faces, models.big, etc.). I'm guessing that it's a cyberface issue, specifically the roster is trying to use one that does not exist.

hello I do not speak ingles but it much attempt when treatment to play with the Yankee system or Tampa Bay the game falls and sends error and leaves to equal Windows if I install roster of lunasonica passes ademas equal single I update roster I have not learned to put the faces or another tool to him of the game thanks

What is your native language? There is probably someone on the forum who can help in your language if we can find out what it is.

Cool, thanks KG.

solo, we have a Spanish forum on the site where you can post your question in Spanish and the guys may be able to help you. You can find the forum here.

El solo, nosotros tenemos un foro español en el sitio donde usted puede anunciar su pregunta en español y los tipos pueden poder ayudarle. Usted puede encontrar el foro aqui.

hola cuando trato de jugar con los yamkees o tampa bay y la actualizacion de lunasonica el juego se sale a windows y sale un mensaje de error y no puedo jugar alguien me ayuda para solucionar este problema igual me pasa en el modo dinastia cuando juego se sale a windows las actualizaciones del juego son

1. los 5 parches oficiales del juego

2. el ultimate roster es el 8.1 o 8.7 uno de esos dos

de ahi no le he instalado nada mas al juego me gustaria poder ponerles las fotos a los jugadores pero no se como se hace

Archived