Noobish question, but

NeoMExelor

I just printed out a copy of something that shows, for MVP Baseball 2005, every roster move you'll need to make to get rosters updated through 2007. However, it does not list fake player names. I know these lists are somewhere, but I can't find them. Where's the list to the fake player names?

I just printed out a copy of something that shows, for MVP Baseball 2005, every roster move you'll need to make to get rosters updated through 2007. However, it does not list fake player names. I know these lists are somewhere, but I can't find them. Where's the list to the fake player names?

Forgive me if I am reading this wrong, but I am assuming you want the latest rosters, am I correct? Well, then just grab KG's rosters. That roster set is up to date and is always being worked on.

He might be playing mvp on an xbox or ps2 and he might not want to drop 20 bucks for action replay. I don't know man, maybe try google? I know there's a topic somewhere on this site.

Yeah, you could be right. Never thought of that.

No, I have MVP Baseball 2005 for the gamecube, and I got a complete list of every roster move just a few minutes ago. I just needed the list of fake players and just got it.

Archived