Changing Names of EATrax on Menus?

RdSoxFan618

I used this from the FAQ page:

Is it possible to change the names of the tracks that appear on the EATrax box and in the Jukebox?

Yes. You will need a program named LocLook, available here. Download this, then run it and open the FEENG.LOC file. In the "Find" field, type in "IOU" and click Find. That should take you to a part of the list where, by scrolling up and down, you will see the names of the artists, tracks and albums that the tracks appear on. Simply change these, one by one, clicking the "Change" button after each, to represent the tracks you have inserted in the step above, then click Save. Close this program, then, the next time you load MVP Baseball 2005, you should see the appropriate names, tracks and album titles being displayed in both EATrax and in the Jukebox.

I did that and it just showed me what the announcers say and other messages, but it didn't get me to the song list. Any help?

Trust me, the instructions listed in the FAQ work. However, they are written for the standard install of '05, so if you've downloaded the '06 or '07 mods and the song titles are changed (I don't have them, so I don't know), then try searching for a word from one of the song titles that's shown when you see EATrax in game, then replace that data.

Trust me, the instructions listed in the FAQ work. However, they are written for the standard install of '05, so if you've downloaded the '06 or '07 mods and the song titles are changed (I don't have them, so I don't know), then try searching for a word from one of the song titles that's shown when you see EATrax in game, then replace that data.

Ahh! I forgot the songs changed! Good call.

Archived