Yes Theme v1

YES THEME! Designed only for all 30 MLB teams

Features realistic behind the pitcher YES cam, along with strategically placed pitcher meter, for correct eye concentration.

All the YES art visuals i could mod into the game without it crashing. Other added YES elements such as their little jingle, and updated logos.

Known Issues: When opposing team is batting and that team has only one pitcher warming up in the bullpen and the game prompts the camera their, it will display the opposites team logo. Also a lack of personalized team colors at the batter overlay at this time, only the pitcher info camera supports this. I cant find a solution to these yet, if i do i will try and fix these issues.

Enjoy!

If you appreciate the work put in this please leave a paypal donation to southfire@msn.com

Just played my first game - looks very nice indeed, and at the start, it felt like I was playing a brand-new game. I loved the inclusion of the Bleacher Creature's Roll Call. Very nice touch.

My only issue with it is that some entries are either just out, or way out, of the area they should be in. I'm running the game at 800x600, so it could just be that whatever resolution the overlay was designed at doesn't match with mine, thus causing the fields to be in different places. That said, I don't know much at all about overlays.

yesyu7.png

You can see what I mean with this screenshot - the speed numbers are out and the bottom of the infobar is cut off. Also, average-length names were straying into the next box, although that's no biggie. The camera angles are great, my favourite being the raised bird's eye view to look down on the whole stadium - Hyman's Yankee Stadium looks amazing.

Also, won my first game with it - beat the Pirates 6-2, no thanks to calls like this one being ruled a foul ball;

delgadokl1.png

A shot hit by Derek Jeter with 2 men on base. Something is coming back to me here...D...Del..Delg...nah, shoot, can't remember it.

I'll need to try to integrate my pitching and fielding views into it (and probably fail miserably, as usual), as I found the standard ones just a little too intrusive - hardly any time to react to balls in the infield as the camera is right above home - but other than that, it's a keeper.

Nice work!

LOL at the Jeter hit. Yeah thanks for pointing that out this was created on my 17" 1280X1024 resolution, i didnt think that would happen to other people unless their running something other than their native resolution, let me know what i can do about this.

I like the overlay but I'm having the same text issues as MarkB, most of the names stray pretty far out of their designed destination. Same goes with a player overlay when they're coming to bat, the AVG, HR, RBI, etc font is too low and dips into the numbers.

The fielding cameras are also a bit tough, not much time to react.

The start of the game overlay is great, straight outta a YES broadcast. You've got a majority of this thing down pat so far, just a few little tweaks and it'll be perfect! Good luck and thanks for the hard work.

LOL at the Jeter hit. Yeah thanks for pointing that out this was created on my 17" 1280X1024 resolution, i didnt think that would happen to other people unless their running something other than their native resolution, let me know what i can do about this.

I know nothing about overlays, so it's probably fixable by just changing where the text appears while using your current resolution (bearing in mind that IIRC, it'll be the in-game resolution you'll need to accommodate rather than your Windows resolution), but you could try changing your desktop resolution to, for example, 800x600 and testing it yourself, then updating the location as necessary and release different versions - an 800x600 version, a 1024x768 version etc.

Yankeeboi14, it's already been released. It's in the download section right now. :)

I know nothing about overlays, so it's probably fixable by just changing where the text appears while using your current resolution (bearing in mind that IIRC, it'll be the in-game resolution you'll need to accommodate rather than your Windows resolution), but you could try changing your desktop resolution to, for example, 800x600 and testing it yourself, then updating the location as necessary and release different versions - an 800x600 version, a 1024x768 version etc.

Yankeeboi14, it's already been released. It's in the download section right now. :)

Archived