The Joy Of Painting

I remember watching this show when i was younger, and i was so bored today, i just looked it up, and i tell ya, His paintings are just incredible. I tried looking for video of it on YouTube, but no luck. Anybody know where i can see video of this show?

Bob Ross Incorporated - Joy Of Painting

He was a cult hero. Several people told me that he used to smoke before the shows. I'm not sure if that was true but he sounded so calm. Till this day, I remember his well groomed afro and his voice saying "Thallo Blue". He liked to paint mountains and lakes I believe. His paintings were really good. I wonder how much his paintings go for.

BobRossTheJoyofPaintingEveningsPeace_thu

Some videos: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=bob+ross&sitesearch=#

I remember watching this show when i was younger, and i was so bored today, i just looked it up, and i tell ya, His paintings are just incredible. I tried looking for video of it on YouTube, but no luck. Anybody know where i can see video of this show?

You been watching I Love The 80s?

Family Guy Bob Ross:

familyguybobrossoy7.jpg

"We're just gonna put a happy little bush down in this corner, and that'll just be our little secret. But if you tell anybody that bush is there, I will come to your house and I will cut you!"

Archived