Files needed to update for 08

I searched awhile for a thread concerning this, but nothing came up. It may be stuck in the middle of a huge thread, but I couldn't find it. So here goes...

I was wondering what files I needed to "manually" update my game to 08. Here's what I have so far:

KG's rosters - 5.2

2008 Schedule (along with the year updater)

Total Audio .9

Total Portraits 2007 final

The final full models.big

uniforms for 08

The Rays name change

T.i.T. 2.0.1

Dodger Stadium 08

Shea Stadium 08

Dolphin Stadium 08

Yankee Stadium 08

Wrigley Field 08

I was wondering if there is anything that I missed so far.

Thanks for your help.

someone just jacked my rollins sig...
Ah, but you see, I did ask you... like a long time ago, and you said it was okay. I take no credit for your amazing work. Thanks again.

mvp 08 when its released.

Thank you for the revealing glimpse into that which is your intellectual genius.

mvp 08 when its released.

You are a real d1ck, aren't you. Everyone here is getting sick of your ****, myself included. Get the hell out, if you are going to be like that.

Im in the same boat too. Just dusted off 05 for a new install and was glad to to see this list so I can be brought back up to speed, so thanks for that.

As far as the 08 comment, what do you expect from a kid named tinyrog with Dragonball Z all over her sig??

Im in the same boat too. Just dusted off 05 for a new install and was glad to to see this list so I can be brought back up to speed, so thanks for that.

As far as the 08 comment, what do you expect from a kid named tinyrog with Dragonball Z all over her sig??

So, this is what Barry does when he's not playing ball? Just kidding ... I really like that name. Although you joined a while ago, welcome aboard.

For MVP, I just install the new rosters and new models. Nothing special. As long as the rosters are fairly accurate and the faces for each player, it's good. But, I'll give the other downloads mentioned here a try as well. Happy Gaming.

• 4 weeks later...

Its after the allstar break and no mod still. So let the guy update it manually. Im glad the mod isnt a cure for a disease cause there would be alot of dead people.

Archived