Recommended Mods

RdSoxFan618

I'm not sure if I'm in the correct spot, but could anybody recommend some very basic mods I will need?

~ MVP 07 -- Downloading now

~ New Rosters, KG's???

~ New Uniforms, ???

~ New Stadiums, ???

~ Anything else you'd recommend.

what're your interests? I'd start with the editors' pick (there should be a way to search by that tag), since that'll collect most of the important parts.

If you're into classic seasons, there are many great options for total conversions, and Total Classics 9 is superb.

edit: moved to the MVP '05 main folder.

what're your interests? I'd start with the editors' pick (there should be a way to search by that tag), since that'll collect most of the important parts.

If you're into classic seasons, there are many great options for total conversions, and Total Classics 9 is superb.

edit: moved to the MVP '05 main folder.

I dunno, I'm just kinda looking for basics.

I just kinda want the new MVP, new rosters, new stadiums, new uniforms, and new logos. I just want to kind of update it. And have it not crash at all.

There's quite a bit bud. To begin with...

- MVP 07 - a must have until 08 comes out

- update your rosters with anything here (KG, etc) that updates frequently

- update your stadiums from crashes, glitches, etc

- update cyberfaces

- EAMods has updated ball textures, lacing, pants, sleeves, patches, etc. They have EXCELLENT updates for baseballs, bases with the MLB playoff logos on them, updated bat lengths and barrels, as well as shoes, batting gloves, etc. Makes the game MUCH more realistic when the bats are actually shaped like MLB bats

Archived