New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Man, tough loss rick.  I had one similar last night, but my pitching performance wasn't anywhere near what your's was.  Either way, it's tough to lose one like this, especially when you're really needing the wins.   -_-

I am just under half way through the season and i'm only 5.5 games back of the Rays and so despite losing the game in unsatisfactory circumstances, i don't mind them at this point compared to later in the season.

The race for the AL East should be fun this season :)

Another loss.  It's rough out here on the West coast too, rick.   B)  Good luck in the rubber match (I'm assuming it's a 3 game series).

If you're like me at this point, taking 2 out of 3 is more than you can ask for.

Another loss.  It's rough out here on the West coast too, rick.   B)  Good luck in the rubber match (I'm assuming it's a 3 game series).

If you're like me at this point, taking 2 out of 3 is more than you can ask for.

I have played all 3 games in the series JR. You may have missed one :)

I lost the first game. Zink took the loss.

It did seem like you are having a tough time out on the West coast.

I should be aiming for a minimum of 2 out of 3 per series. I was in the WS last season! :p

Yep, forgot about the first one with Zink.  I see it now, it was a 2-1 loss.  There's a lot of season left, so I don't think all is lost as of now.  

BTW, I may start updating a series at a time, or possibly just 2 or 3 times a month, there just really seems to be miminal interest in the game in general.  Probably to be expected with a 4 year old game, but I'm still having the funnest season I've had since I've owned it, more than likely because it's been my biggest challenge yet.

Anyway, for you and me, it's time to start focusing on winning 2 out of 3, it'll pay off off in the long run.   B)

As long as you continue your great presentations. :D I need to know how you do throughout the season :p

I need something to aim at ^_^ Not often are the A's doing better than the Red Sox.

I have the White Sox next so i will be looking for a sweep at home.

Yep, that's what we both need.  A couple of sweeps can change everything in a matter of a week and a half.  I'm going to play this Turn Back The Clock game and present it later today, but after that I'll figure out something to restructure the presentations so that they're spread out but still informative.

Good luck with the White Sox, you should be able to get the upper hand in this series.

As long as you continue your great presentations. :D I need to know how you do throughout the season :p

I need something to aim at ^_^ Not often are the A's doing better than the Red Sox.

Take it easy on my Sox, RR. :D

That's a betrayal towards the Cubbies :D

Don't tell me that your starting to favor the Sox! :p

Who wouldn't favor dem Sox!

No offence Cubs fan, but since it's been 100+ years since the Cubbies won the big series, I see why you may start favoring the Sox. Unless your a die hard Cubs fan.

Loving the dynasty still Rick. How you keep it up is beyond me although I'm not liking the rather mediocre performance this year :p. I think the new presentation looks great and i look forward to following this for a long time.

P.S how about some stats on the Rays, W-L record?, Hows Longoria doing? Cheers Rick. ^_^

Loving the dynasty still Rick. How you keep it up is beyond me although I'm not liking the rather mediocre performance this year :p. I think the new presentation looks great and i look forward to following this for a long time.

P.S how about some stats on the Rays, W-L record?, Hows Longoria doing? Cheers Rick. ^_^

Thanks man, i have really been struggling this season but i will be looking to get back on track soon and rise to the top of the AL East.

Rays - 43-34 Top AL East

Longoria .208/8/25 has played 76 games.