New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Other than getting his pocket picked, it looked like Beckett came through.  Congrats, I can see it was a much needed win.  Always good to get them from the good teams in the league, too.

:drinks:

I thought i had no chance because Hernandez was killing me. Once he got injured and the Twins failed to add to their lead, i knew that i had a chance to take something from the series.

Minnesota is the team that i am chasing for the Wild Card at this point. Unusually i have a better chance at taking the division than the Wild Card to the play offs at this point.

I thought i had no chance because Hernandez was killing me. Once he got injured and the Twins failed to add to their lead, i knew that i had a chance to take something from the series.

Minnesota is the team that i am chasing for the Wild Card at this point. Unusually i have a better chance at taking the division than the Wild Card to the play offs at this point.

I'm actually 5-5 in my last 10.  After a 9-18 June, that's a monumental accomplishment.  Losing Holliday is going to crush my offense, but I'll deal with that if/when it happens.

Just curious though, you said you were playing a Show Dynasty too?  Are you presenting it somewhere else?

I'm actually 5-5 in my last 10.  After a 9-18 June, that's a monumental accomplishment.  Losing Holliday is going to crush my offense, but I'll deal with that if/when it happens.

Just curious though, you said you were playing a Show Dynasty too?  Are you presenting it somewhere else?

I stopped The Show Dynasty because i had some other issues and when i got back to playing games, MVP took priority and i missed doing this Dynasty. I only just started playing on my PS3 and The Show last week after not really touching it for a month or so.

The Show is a superb game but it just doesn't has the ability to keep me hooked for a whole season and without investing money i don't really have to buy equipment to make it easy to record the game play. The effort it took to copy everything to a memory stick after each game got extremely tedious as well which detracted from the fun of playing the game.

I was 11-16 in June and i am 4-6 in my last 10. The O's have the best last 10 record at 6-4 in my division. They are last at this point. B)

wooHOO!!  Don't take it for granted, right now, a win is a win.   :D

I can't buy a break. Diaz homer to make it 4-1. That's fine.

Ellsbury just laid out and made a great catch to rob Diaz with Hudson on first.

Ellsbury has just injured himself again. Just back off of the DL.

<_<

Ellsbury has just injured himself again. Just back off of the DL.

<_<

You gotta love this game, what's a good movie without the villain?  

No wonder there's 162 games in a season.   ^_^

You gotta love this game, what's a good movie without the villain?  

No wonder there's 162 games in a season.   ^_^

He is back on the 15 Day DL, which kind of messes up my plans for any possible trades.

I have just got Masterson back though and despite him being my set-up man for the rest of the season, i am going to start him in my next game to give him a run out after his fractured arm.

Good win rick, looks like you're catching up to the real schedule too.  Do you plan on playing along with the real schedule?  Or just whenever the urge strikes you.

I want to play along with the real schedule at the minimum, if not go a little ahead so if i don't get a game played in a couple of days, i won't fall behind real life.

Boston in real life have played 84 and i have played 87.

2 steps forward, 1 step back.  At least it's not 3 steps back.   B)

The 1 step back is against the World Champions, any team won't mind losing to the Champs.

I have David Pauley to finish the series. I should have a chance.