Total Classics 1951 Released!

Jim825

Total Classics 1951, the newest Total Classics single season mod has been uploaded for release. Thanks to all those who provided material and support for the mod.

Look for the mod soon in the Total Conversion Mods section and good luck trying to hit your own "Shot Heard 'Round the World"..... :D

great work jim! heck, great working keeping the low profile. i know several members who are gonna be pleasantly surprised...but i noticed it was up very shortly after i uploaded another face. hope you got that sid gordon!

great work jim! heck, great working keeping the low profile. i know several members who are gonna be pleasantly surprised...but i noticed it was up very shortly after i uploaded another face. hope you got that sid gordon!

Yes, the Gordon face is in there. AlexTony sent it to me this afternoon and I got it as I was packaging up TC1951.

What a Star filled year of Baseball !!!

'51 will be Some Fun !

Philadelphia Athletics; St. Louis Browns; Boston Braves ---- teams I totally missed as a child in the early '50s .............

The Rifleman at 1st for the Cubbies ---- Go Figure ?

Thanks Jim and all other contributors for giving me this chance to see what it was like when I was actually too young to even recall those teams and many of those players !!!

Don

Thank you Jim and the TC team for making Total Classics 1951. What a year 1951 was. I read so much about it over the years and how exciting it was. Now I get a chance to play with and against the original sixteen teams in major league baseball. This is going to be great. Thank you once again.

Thank you Classics Team for another undeniably great addition to the Classics Collection!! This is gonna be one of the best yet!! Much appreciated for all the reasearch and time you all put into these timeless mods! WOW! It's just like being there, even though My mom was only 2 when this season had taken place, I love baseball, and even more it's history and the Classics team makes it all possible, back to when baseball was clean** Thank you again!

Archived