Backing up my MVP Data?

RdSoxFan618

Hi,

I got a virus this morning and am getting BSOD's. I'm just thinking of reformating, which I've been thinking about doing lately.

I wanted to take just My Documents and MVP Baseball data.

Is all I need to backup my profile/owner mode just that folder in My Documents? Or should I go ahead and take the entire MVP Baseball 2005 program files?

Thanks!

If you want to just back up your profile/dynasty/saved in-game roster, then you can just back up the My DocumentsMVP Baseball 2005 folder, but bear in mind that after reinstalling, you'll just have the stock '05 game. If, however, you want to back up your game data with the mods you have installed etc., then you'll need to back up your Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005 directory.

If you want to just back up your profile/dynasty/saved in-game roster, then you can just back up the My DocumentsMVP Baseball 2005 folder, but bear in mind that after reinstalling, you'll just have the stock '05 game. If, however, you want to back up your game data with the mods you have installed etc., then you'll need to back up your Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005 directory.

Thanks, I think I may have gotten it under control .

Archived