Me and MetsReyes777 were on the radio!!

So, just last night, me and MetsReyes777 were talking on XBOX Live, playing madden etc etc. So, i came up with the idea of us both calling into a sports radio talk show here in New York. We tried numerous times to get through. MetsReyes got through first, and then like 10 minutes later, I got through. So, we were on hold for about 10 minutes, then Tony Paige took MetsReyes' call first. Then RIGHT after him, he took my call. So we ranted and raved and stuff etc etc. We talked, we laughed, and it was fun.

We both said what we had to say, and it's all here on this clip MetsReyes recorded. Thank god that i told him to record it. So here is Me (Johnluke) and MetsReyes (Ronnie) appearing on SportsRadio 66 WFAN. Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/MetsReyes+and+D...;/fileinfo.html

Nice. Tony is one of the best hosts on the fan. Hes all about the callers.

Yeah, he lets you finish your call, instead of cutting you off. And for the record, i sound real young over the phone. Like i'm 16, thats 2 years younger than i really am.

That was cool guys. Congrads.

Since Mike and the Mad Puppy broke up, maybe they got room for John & Ronnie ... a youthful perspective on the Mets. LOL

That would certainly eliminate my future plans to be paying off my student loans from college, since I'm a freshmen now entering...lots of $ gonna be spent on an education...

That would certainly eliminate my future plans to be paying off my student loans from college, since I'm a freshmen now entering...lots of $ gonna be spent on an education...

We're gonna try again tonight, but this time, it's Marc Malussis on.

Archived