Uniform Mod

RdSoxFan618

I used that, and it didn't help me. Can't I just put my unibig.bmp and the two fsh files into a RAR and pack it and use it w/ TiT? What exactly do I need?

Anyways, I tried MVP Studio 2006 and it wouldn't even load up uniEdit. So frustrating.

EDIT: WTH is wrong w/ me?

I packed together u012o.fsh, f012b.fsh, and unibig.bmp.

Isn't that right?

you need to rename your unibig.bmp to 012b.bmp. you can zip that up and use Tit to install it. as for your 0000.bmp, again read the thread. hiheat spells it out on how to repack it. i really don't feel like retyping what he's already said.

you need to rename your unibig.bmp to 012b.bmp. you can zip that up and use Tit to install it. as for your 0000.bmp, again read the thread. hiheat spells it out on how to repack it. i really don't feel like retyping what he's already said.

So do I rename index.fsh after I drag it onto nfshtool or do I use the old u012o.fsh?

I got the picture (012o.bmp) in the game, but it's still using the old Spring Training jerseys :(.

I wanna use the jerseys I used. I tried loading in the first u012o.fsh that I extracted using EA Graph and that kept the same jerseys...then I used my renamed index.fsh (to u012o.fsh) and it crashed while loading the field/game.

OK I started over anyway, I wasn't really digging that uni.

Alright.

According to this:

http://www.mvpmods.com/uploads/downloads/4...m%20Editing.pdf

I have completed all the way up to CHAPTER 3.

I have not done the extracting yet from EA Graph.

We'll go step by step.

I should open Models.big and go and find u012o.fsh, correct? And then extract it to my folder?

I'm an idiot and just looked at the date when I first made those uniforms (2008-pres on sportslogos.net) and now I have a Devil Ray, but oh well, Throwback Concept Uniforms.

I dragged the fsh file I got out of that (AKA u012o.fsh) onto nfshtool. It made a folder with all the parts of that uniform.

I NOW have to rename all the parts of my new concept uniform and replace them over the u012o parts? (Like my JERF will be renamed to 0008 and placed in the folder to overwrite the old one)...right? Can I do that and keep going?

yep.

Now I drag index.fsh over nfshtool. After that, I find my lettering/numbering in models.big w/ EA Graph. Then I package u012o.fsh, f012o.fsh, and 0000.bmp (which gets renamed to 012o.fsh) and put it in TiT??

finalow8.jpg

Cool.

I appreciate the help a ton!

Just one thing, on the jersey select screen, it still shows the old jersey. Should I change the bmp file I'm using (0000.bmp changed to 012o.bmp now)? Should I just use JERT? Or do I have to use the one with the small background in the right corner.

oh, i see where you were messing up. sounds like you figured it out though. for any of you reading also, that 0000.bmp should replace the 0000.bmp file inside the uniform folder before dragging the index file over nfshtool. the 012o.bmp should be the file for your uniform portrait.

Is that a word? :D

it must be. i don't just make up words. or do i? i guess we'll officially make it a verb now.

Just as another quick question, if you don't mind, is there anyway to put it in the game in a new uniform slot, or do I have to delete a previous uniform in order to get it?

if you use tit, it's simple. rename your uniform and font files to the jersey slot you want. same with the bmp for the portrait. zip them up and Tit them. again, make sure you have the most recent Tit. each team can have up to 13 uniforms. just change the letters (use any letter from A to O). just remember that a=home, b=road, o=spring training, and the others are typically throwbacks. you'll have to play with it to find out.

Archived