Safeco Field and Cheney Stadium

Totte

Just got back home from my Seattle trip and I've got tons of photos from both Safeco Field and Cheney Stadium so if anyone is interested in updating these two ballparks, let me know and I'll send you all the pics I've taken.

nice Totte! you didn't tell me you were visiting? what were you in T-town for?

if you got photos, go ahead and upload them. there's kind of a cheney stadium mod, but i was hoping seano or rolie would one day recreate it. i love that park.

nice Totte! you didn't tell me you were visiting? what were you in T-town for?

Didn't know you lived there or else I could have stopped by for a beer :)

Me and my buddy went over there to see DMB and OAR at The Gorge during Labor Day weekend and managed to attend SEA-MIN, TAC-SAC and TAC-POR.

if you got photos, go ahead and upload them. there's kind of a cheney stadium mod, but i was hoping seano or rolie would one day recreate it. i love that park.

I'll upload them tomorrow as I'm just about to go to bed. I would love to see someone update Safeco but mainly modding Cheney Stadium as it's a really (really!) nice minor league ballpark.

yeah, that's my backyard. grew up there and such. what did you think of the gorge? i didn't know oar had fans over seas. but hell, i'm secluded here! what did you think of safeco?

but yeah, get on the bandwagon. i'd love more support to get cheney stadium done up to date.

yeah, that's my backyard. grew up there and such. what did you think of the gorge? i didn't know oar had fans over seas. but hell, i'm secluded here! what did you think of safeco?

I love OAR but yeah, they don't have a lot of fans here. As far as I know, there's only 3 of us (me and my two friends)

The Gorge was really nice! I think I might like the nature there better than Grand Canyon :) . It's a beautiful venue as it's so peaceful and untouched surroundings.

but yeah, get on the bandwagon. i'd love more support to get cheney stadium done up to date.

I'm cheering the best I can over here!

I been wanting to to Safeco but I dunno when I'll get to it. But can you link me the pics.

I'll do that as soon as I get home from work tonight. I've got the file uploaded and all on the ftp, just need to grab the link...

these look friggin' great! i see you got yourself into some seattle traffic. gotta love that.

but seriously, how did you get in there with no one around? it looks like you got a grand tour.

I have some pics from Dodger Stadium in April too if you're interested?

I forgot, you went to opening day also? Hopefully the fans weren't too annoying. I remember dumb fans chanting Barry Jr. sucks toward Fred Lewis. They didn't even know the left fielder's name. Some dodger fans are just classless. I actually enjoy watching LA games on the road more. Everytime I go to dodger stadium I always end up wanting to punch someone.

I took a ton of Dodger Stadium pics already. Lemme know if you have any other stadiums.

I forgot, you went to opening day also? Hopefully the fans weren't too annoying. I remember dumb fans chanting John Jr. sucks toward Fred Lewis. They didn't even know the left fielder's name. Some dodger fans are just classless. I actually enjoy watching LA games on the road more. Everytime I go to dodger stadium I always end up wanting to punch someone.

I took a ton of Dodger Stadium pics already. Lemme know if you have any other stadiums.

I agree on wanting to punch someone as Dodger Stadium didn't really give me a true ballpark experience like Safeco or Shea.

I don't have any other 08 stadium photos besides Safeco, Cheney and Dodger so I can't help you there, sorry bud

holy crap, $8??? i never even knew about that. ****. boy do i have something to do next time i'm up there.

Yeah that was 8 bucks that was worth every penny and it lasted for about 1h 30 mins :)

Archived