NBA 2K9 coming out on PC; MLB 2K9 possibly next?

GEOLINK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the game on the PC is still possible. I mean, they didn't announce the PC version for NBA 2k9 at the same time as all the other consoles. I believe this game for MLB 2K9 would be great for PC. Better graphics and more modes to work with. Yes 2k8 was not a good game but I recall when MVP Baseball came out it was not regarded as a superb game either. That is, until the modders made the game into a classic. The same thing can be done with MLB 2K9 people.

I think the game on the PC is still possible. I mean, they didn't announce the PC version for NBA 2k9 at the same time as all the other consoles. I believe this game for MLB 2K9 would be great for PC. Better graphics and more modes to work with. Yes 2k8 was not a good game but I recall when MVP Baseball came out it was not regarded as a superb game either. That is, until the modders made the game into a classic. The same thing can be done with MLB 2K9 people.

well, MVP 2005 was very good out of the box. Frankly, it's one of the best sports games I've played (the best when you include the mods).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived